Optically clear, full coverage, breathable, and protective face shield. Pack of FIVE. Constructed of PETG or Polycarbonate plastic, 1 MIL thickness, scratch resistant, stain proof, sturdy and stands up to tough all day wear. Each unit is hand made in the USA. Constructed with a flexible supple 1" x 1" foam forehead band, and stretchable form fitting elastic around the head strap sewn by hand with bonded Nylon thread for maximum durability.
The perfect fit each time. Our face shield sits comfortably on the head while offering protection in the field.
* There is a very thin film protectant on the front of each shield. Rub a corner and the static adhesive will release the film revealing a pristinely clear shield.
Size: 12.75'' x 9'' (One size fits all)
Use: 1 Person - Reusable
Contains: PETG Plastic, Form Fitting Elastic, Poly Ether Foam Headband, Bonded Nylon Thread.
Units Per Pack: 5 / 20 / 250
*Shield Our Heroes NYC Is An Authorized Supplier for Mount Sinai Hospitals*
HEALTH CARE AND FRONTLINE WORKERS: TO ORDER, PLEASE USE THE "CONTACT US" FORM
FREE PICK UP IN BUSHWICK, BROOKLYN MON-FRI 9AM-5PM (choose Pickup at checkout)
The CDC recommends the following procedure for reusing face shields:
1. While wearing gloves, carefully wipe the inside, followed by the outside of the face shield or goggles using a clean cloth saturated with neutral detergent solution or cleaner wipe.
2. Carefully wipe the outside of the face shield or goggles using a wipe or clean cloth saturated with EPA-registered ... disinfectant solution.
3. Wipe the outside of face shield or goggles with clean water or alcohol to remove residue.
4. Fully dry (air dry or use clean absorbent towels).
5. Remove gloves and perform hand hygiene.
As for the disinfectant solution, the CDC recommends “alcohol-based wipes or sprays containing at least 70% alcohol” as a general guideline for disinfecting household items. We have been using 70% alcohol spray consistently at the factory without issue.
*Another tip: wiping down with cleaner or wipes for glass or glasses helps remove any streaks when you are finished with disinfecting.