With your purchase of our Black Lives Matter lettered face shield:
- You will receive a lettered shield for yourself
- A lettered shield will be donated to protestors in need
- All proceeds will be donated to NAACP Brooklyn Branch and Fair Fight, Stacey Abrams' Political Action Committee, which focuses on combatting voter suppression of voters of color and young voters. You can find out more about Fair Fight at www.fairfight.com
FREE PICK UP IN BUSHWICK, BROOKLYN MON-FRI 9AM-5PM (choose Pickup at checkout)
About Our Shields:
Optically clear, full coverage, breathable, and protective face shield. Constructed of PETG or Polycarbonate plastic, 10 MIL thickness, scratch resistant, stain proof, sturdy and stands up to tough all day wear. Each unit is hand made in the USA. Constructed with a flexible 1" x 1" foam forehead band, and stretchable, form fitting elastic around the head strap sewn by hand with bonded Nylon thread for maximum durability.
The perfect fit each time. Our face shield sits comfortably on the head while offering protection.
Size: 12.75'' x 9'' (One size fits all)
The CDC recommends the following procedure for reusing face shields:
1. While wearing gloves, carefully wipe the inside, followed by the outside of the face shield or goggles using a clean cloth saturated with neutral detergent solution or cleaner wipe.
2. Carefully wipe the outside of the face shield or goggles using a wipe or clean cloth saturated with EPA-registered ... disinfectant solution.
*Another tip: wiping down with cleaner or wipes for glass or glasses helps remove any streaks when you are finished with disinfecting.